March Watercolor Workshop
Join me Wednesday, March 20 from 10-noon to paint a window with flowers! We’ll look at different kinds of windows and flower boxes, as well as brick, stone and wood finishes. NO DRAWING required! Designs will be pre drawn on watercolor paper ready for you to paint! 2 hour class, $20.00. Contact me here to sign up and get further details.
Can’t wait to paint with you!🤗🌷
February Watercolor Workshop
Time for another watercolor workshop! Join me Wednesday, February 13 for a Valentine themed class! 💕 We’ll build up a painting in layers, using vinyl letters as a resist. 2 hour class. Cost $20.00. Contact me here to sign up and get further details.
Can’t wait to paint with you!😍
November Watercolor Workshop: GIVE THANKS
Join me Wednesday, November 14th from 10-noon in the Kingwood, TX area to learn to paint fall leaves, berries and branches! Combined with some watercolor lettering, we’ll make a Thanksgiving wreath you can be proud of!
Cost is $20.00 If you are interested in attending please email me and I will provide you with the location and further details!
Can’t wait to paint with you!🤗
So excited to be offering some watercolor workshops in the Kingwood area!
The fall season offers so much inspiration with its beautiful changing foliage and richly colored blooms. Come learn to paint some basic leaves and flowers in watercolor inspired by gorgeous fall hues. The organic nature of leaves and flowers make them a wonderful subject for beginning painters….They aren’t perfect and are very forgiving!
- Adult beginners (or ages 12+ for evening session if accompanied by an adult)
- 4 – 12 seats available per session. (minimum of 4 covers the cost of the room!)
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Basic set-up and materials used for watercolor painting
- Basic watercolor techniques
- Making and using a color wheel
- Color mixing
- Leaf and flower formations using various brushstrokes
- A variety of floral compositional structures
- Bonus: intro to fauxligraphy and brush lettering
WHAT YOU’LL TAKE HOME:
- Prang 8 color watercolor set with brush
- Watercolor Floral booklet with examples and instructions
- Watercolor cheat sheet
- Watercolor practice pages
- 9×12 Fall Bouquet painting completed by you!
- Lots of ideas for future floral watercolors
WHEN & WHERE:
- 3 daytime sessions – Wednesday, October 3, 10 and 17, 9:30am-Noon
- 1 evening session – Wednesday, October 10, 4:30-7:00pm
- EACH 2 1/2 HR SESSION IS A COMPLETE WORKSHOP… so only sign up for one!
All workshops held at Kingwood Community Center, room 1.
4102 Rustic Woods, Kingwood, TX., 77345
COST: $35 includes all supplies
BRING YOUR OWN SNACKS & DRINKS! *(No alcohol, please)*
Painting supplies used are listed on this blog post.
😁You are welcome to bring and use your own supplies if you wish! 😁
TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT please submit this form or email me at email@example.com. Please indicate the date and time of your desired workshop.
Payment will be collected on the day of the workshop.
Can’t wait to paint with you!!!